Vantage Point, located in Northwest Arkansas is the areas only full service mental health facility with a complete continuum of care for those struggling with mental health and substance abuse disorders. Treatment in each one of our programs is under the medical direction and supervision of our staff psychiatrists and is administered by nurses, social workers, therapists, recreational specialists, special education teachers and a team of other caring mental health professionals. Through a number of therapeutic techniques we help each patient learn the tools needed to successfully overcome their difficulties and get back to their highest level of functioning. Our goal is to meet the needs of each one of our patients, maximize emotional functioning, and enhance overall quality of life.
The psychiatric and behavioral health services we provide for our community include:
- Acute adult inpatient services
- Acute senior adult inpatient services
- Acute inpatient child & adolescent services
- Sub-acute (residential) child & adolescent inpatient services
- K-12 Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) educational services
- Intensive outpatient services (IOP) for senior adults
- Outpatient services for families, adults, children and adolescents
- School-based services for children and adolescents
- Off-site mobile assessment services
At Vantage Point we provided a safe and confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self-awareness, social skills, and personal growth. You do not have to struggle by yourself, contact the caring staff today to get help for your mental health and substance abuse needs. Free assessments can be scheduled at our main hospital campus, one of our outpatient treatment centers, or on-site at schools, medical clinics, and juvenile court locations.